- Online registration can be done in www.wharfhkart.com. Activate the account via your registered email.
- Upon successful login, please select Digital Graphics Category.
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- If your application is successfully submitted, an “A. Entry Confirmation” and an “B. Entry Summary” will be sent to your registered email.
- Please submit a printout of the “A. Entry Confirmation” and “B. Entry Summary” by registered post or submit in person during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm), to Harbour City Estates Limited (8/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong). Please mark “The Wharf Hong Kong Secondary School Art Competition 2020-21” on the envelope.
- Format: PNG or JPG file
- Resolution: at least 300dpi
- Dimensions: A3 (29.7 x 42cm)
- File size: must not exceed 10MB
- Only open to individuals. Group entries are ineligible.
- Watermarks are not acceptable. The submitted artwork must be original, owned by the Entrant, and should in no way violate others’ rights including but not limited to their intellectual property and privacy rights.
Digital format of the entry will be used for initial selection. 2 distinguished entries will then be selected from each of Hong Kong’s 18 districts, totalling 36 entries. All those shortlisted will be notified and required to submit their entry’s PSD file to the Organiser. Champion, First Runner-up, Second Runner-up and Merit (3 places) will then be picked from among shortlisted entries. For the “Tales of the Ocean” Special Award, 1 outstanding entry will be selected from among all shortlisted entries by the representative of WWF-Hong Kong.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” carefully before submission.