- Online registration can be done in www.wharfhkart.com. Activate the account via your registered email.
- Upon successful login, please select Painting Category.
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- If your application is successfully submitted, an “A. Entry Confirmation” and an “B. Entry Summary” will be available for download.
- Please submit entry together with a printout of the “A. Entry Confirmation”, by registered post or submit in person during office hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm), to Harbour City Estates Limited (8/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong). Please mark “The Wharf Hong Kong Secondary School Art Competition 2020-21” on the envelope.
- Format: Painting
- Medium: can be any (such as oil, acrylic, drawing, collage etc.) except digital graphics and photographs
- Dimensions: must not be smaller than 30cm x 21cm AND must not exceed 70cm x 55cm
- Weight: must not exceed 2kg
- Please attach the printout of “B. Entry Summary” on the back of the entry.
- Only open to individuals. Group entries are ineligible.
3 distinguished entries will be selected from each of Hong Kong’s 18 districts, totalling 54 entries. Champion, First Runner-up, Second Runner-up and Merit (15 places) will then be picked from among shortlisted entries. For the “Tales of the Ocean” Special Award, 3 outstanding entries will be selected from among all shortlisted entries by the representative of WWF-Hong Kong.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” carefully before submission.